Bag #6: Stripes, hardware, and a lack of measurement.
For this bag, I had a bunch of little ideas for things to change from the previous design. However, it was also a busy weekend and I wanted to build something in the free time I had. So I didn't measure anything-- I freehand-cut some shapes out of fabric that I thought should turn into an interesting bag. I made a few mistakes (not visualizing how the ends of the long strips would line up when I flipped and rotated them, see the second image, whoops-- I should have had one of the pieces of fabric reversed when I cut it). Plus, the bag came out a bit wider and more shallow than I originally intended. But overall, it worked and I got it mostly done in one afternoon (except for some finalizing of the strap).